Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What I Did Today

Today I did my graphing of Feb weather. I did 2 different kinds of graphs . The temp and the sky. I learned all kinds of healthy  food. I had fun thinking of a healthy breakfast.

4 comments:

  1. I ran across a link to your blog while over at the 52 Books in 52 Weeks blog.
    I see you haven't posted for awhile but thought I would drop you a comment anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by my blog and commenting. I can't wait to trade ideas!! I hope you have a great rest of the week and have fun partying with UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog @ Rock Paper Scissors Create:) I'm following you...I took a look at your other blogs & read that you're merging it all into this one, so I'll follow you here:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see a picture of your graphs!

    ReplyDelete